- Embrace Fear… I never knew until later in life that it was okay to be vulnerable about fear. I bottle up fear and kept it in storage far too long. I was told to “man up! That’s a bad idea. Embracing fear is conquering fear.
- Don’t React… Punching some jerk in the nose may not be a good idea. That’s what I love to do, get back, push back in a mean & nasty way. Doesn’t work, ever. Wait ‘n see the nasty first.
- Say the fear… Instead of cussing yelling, hollering, pissing ‘n moaning, say, “she was really mean to me!”
- Forward Think… Always get away from the fire, or you will be burned.
- Awareness… Study & talk to others, learn about the roots of fear.
- Prepare, Practice, Execute… Role play & talk to your friends and colleagues you trust. Who have empathy & compassion.
- Peer Support… This is my favorite. Be transparent with people you trust, including family members, if possible.
- Visually Experience Success… “Be sure to think a good day, plan a good day, put good into each day.” Gene Sharratt
- Gain Perspective… With awareness one gains a view of the better side of things feared. Conquer fear by embracing the opportunity of fear.
- Help is Good… Most importantly, don’t ever be embarrassed, ashamed or guilty of fears. Ask for help, don’t ever hesitate. Most people are open to helping others with kindness & love ❤️
I believe now, finally, that these are the ways to kick fear in the ass. Send fears packing. Empty the overflowing dumpster. New dreams will appear. Old fears disappear…